Every employer has a duty to ensure the safety of employees at work and, if you have suffered an injury at work, you may well be entitled to compensation.
We have, over the years, acted on behalf of thousands of injured employees, and their families, helping them to secure the compensation to which they were entitled. Cases we have dealt with include:
- Accidents arising out of the use of defective / dangerous machinery
- Ladders, scaffolding or working at heights
- Defective / dangerous working equipment
- Construction industry injuries
- Unsafe working conditions
- Injuries caused during lifting / manual handling
- Exposure to harmful / dangerous substances
- Exposure to violent attacks by patients or customers
- Fatal accidents
Beyond compensation for any personal injury, you may also be entitled to damages to cover loss of earnings and out-of-pocket expenses.